RationalPlan Single Project
WBS, Gantt chart, allocate resources, estimate costs ...
Use the Single Project version to handle independent projects (no shared resources, no links between tasks from different projects - if you need any of these you should opt for the Multi Project version).
- Associate general project information (name, notes, links, assumptions, constraints, risks)
- Create, edit and delete calendars
- Build work breakdown structure
- Create dependencies between tasks, set lead/lag time
- Manage task properties such as constraints, fixed cost
- Define project resources - human/equipment and material
- Define specific working time for each human resource
- Assign resources to tasks
- View timephased information about resources' work and cost
- View overallocated resources and resources that work overtime
- View project's critical tasks depending on a customizable slack
- Mark the task progress by changing the task completion value (%complete or %work complete)
- View timephased information about tasks' work and cost
- Filter tasks based on different criteria
- Easy to use Gantt Chart
- Project Guide assists you step-by-step with easy to understand explanations
- Icon Bar with specific commands for every view
- Export to Microsoft Project and Microsoft Excel
- Import from Microsoft Project
- Printable reports (to printer or to file - pdf format)
- Strong Print Preview interface
- No annoying dialog windows unless strictly necessary
- Cross-platform (work on all major operating systems starting with Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and all other Java enabled platforms)
No doubt we have liked the software. But I must say that your timely support has really impressed me a lot.
Read the Latest news...